Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Church (Sta. Clara de Montefalco Parish): Booked

An advice given to me by a friend who has already gotten married is to book the 3 essentials first: church, reception venue and caterer. The important is all these three area available on the bride's preferred date. Thus, even if E's family has not yet gone to my family for the traditional pamamanhikan, we already started inquiring and pencil booking these three suppliers.

I didn't have a hard time deciding on what church I wanted to get married. My mind was set all along that I wanted my wedding to be at Sta. Clara de Montefalco. This church holds a lot of memories for me. We used to live near the church. We used to attend mass here when the church was nothing but a tent beside a garbage dumpsite. I enjoyed the homilies conducted by Father Rei Llorca and I only wish that he would be our priest officiant in the ceremony.

The facade of the church is really beautiful. It seems that there are a lot of places in the parish that can serve as a background for stunning pictures.

Inquiring and pencil booking is easy. A couple just need to go to the parish's office, fill-out a form and the staff (Ms. Fanny) will give you the church wedding guidelines.

The price is only P10K and already inclusive of electricity consumption, flowers, carpet, and musicians.

However, the Church is really serious about holding the nuptial mass there. They require that aside from the couple, photographers, videographers and the wedding coordinator attend a seminar to ensure proper flow of the program and respect to the ceremony.

We are still completing all forms and have not yet gotten to the canonical interview or pre-wedding interview.

For now, here are pictures that we've taken when we inquired:







No comments:

Post a Comment